Dining & Lounge
Our large through lounge and dining room will welcome you to the peaceful location of The Lodge at Ketton Park.
- the dining area facing south east towards Stamford sees the sun in the morning whilst you have breakfast (a breakfast starter pack is included with your advance booking)
- The large dining table has chairs to seat six and plenty of crockery, cutlery & glassware. if you wish to invite friends for dinner.
With marvellous views over the open countryside - the large picture windows will allow you to watch the wildlife and many birds which visit us all the year round - Binoculars and Bird reference book to hand.
Maybe you will see one of our three green woodpeckers or one of our two spotted woodpeckers who in addition to the robins, greenfinches, blackbirds, tits and other varieties of birds make the gardens a truely peaceful setting.
With Roman Blinds to the opening sash windows, underfloor heating, ceiling fans, & conceiled downlighters - your comfort is assured.
- A CD/Radio is provided for your listening needs.
- from the rear windows there are excellent views over the fields as far as the Luffenham Heath Golf Club.
- NEW for 2018 - Internet and PC for guest use with 62mbps download speed. Check your emails and where to visit.
Lets move on to the Kitchen
From the Lounge - 5 views of the gardens
The Lodge at Ketton
Park Road, Ketton
ROTARIAN Guests especiallyWELCOME
For our Local Tourist Information CLICK StayinStamford
Click below for local events and news from RUTLAND and STAMFORD area.
Click on this link if you want to
Click on Site Meter
to see who has been on our site recently